You don’t know much about me.
Let’s fix that.
- I have broken my nose 3 times. Everything comes in 3s!
- Originally I went to school to be a marine biologist. Then I changed to engineering. Then poly science. I finally landed on Leadership.
- At one point in the late 90s, my cell phone bill was $3,000/month (roaming and pre-unlimited minutes).
- My labrador retriever’s name is Noli, short for Magnolia.
- I have driven a Toyota Tundra since 1994. I’ve had 3 of them.
- There is only one thing in life that I know for certain – I will never voluntarily jump out of an airplane for fun.
- I have owned every single model iPhone since the original. Yes, I have a problem.
- I once didn’t wear shoes for 3 years – just flip flops and sandals. Chacos rock!
- I bought jasonwalker.com in 1997 because I thought the internet might really become something and I wanted to own my own name.
- My favorite food is Thai and Vietnamese food – amazing! Bacon is pretty awesome, too!
- I hate IPAs but love pretty much every other kind of beer.
- I’m an Enneagram Type 8 w/ 7 wing, an “ESTJ” Myers Briggs, and my StrengthsFinder Top 5 are: Command, Maximizer, Arranger, Futuristic and Ideation.
- Life is too short to drink bad coffee.